Re: Plasma5: After Update right click on desktop not working any more

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 18:12:13 +0200
Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

Hello Hans,

>still trying to find out, which package is involved. However, it looks
>as no one cares about it.

It's been under discussion on the KDE ML.

>Seems, as we are the only two people in the world, who are using Plasma,

Not so.

>so no one is interested athough this is an important function.

Not so.

>Is Plasma dead?

Oh!  So melodramatic!

This situation has come about as a result of partial migration to testing
of the necessary packages.  It will sort itself out.

--
 Regards  _
I'm not here for your entertainment