Re: pastebinning (was: Posts don't show on list)

On 10 May 2016 at 21:03, Eike Lantzsch <zp6cge@gmx.net> wrote:
On Tuesday 10 May 2016 19:42:41 Michael Fothergill wrote:
> On 10 May 2016 at 19:18, <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> > > Gary Roach composed on 2016-04-30 12:08 (UTC-0700):
> >
> > No, it's not necessary, in fact its preferable to not use pastebin.
> > There's been other threads where this has been fleshed out.
>
> ​I think we need a pastebin for OCD tidy types to post their gripes and
> exhortations and another sep​arate one for Finnegan's Wake type OT
> discussions and rants.
>
> Both need to have really long and complex learning curves and be encrypted.
>
> Regards
>
> MF

Were you referring to the ballad or the book?

​I meant the book.  It is hard going but if it was posted up in a really tough mark up language and you had to run your own decryption algorithm to hack in and ​upload it that would that would make it the ultimate pesky pastebin neat freak purity test.

MF

If the book then the steep learning curve and encryption is already there, not
so?

Eike

--
Climostat Ltd