Re: DVI swtch is not working with Debian 8.0

> On Jan 11, 2016, at 8:19 AM, German <gentgerman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Everything works in BIOS and in Windows ( just now tested). WTF is the
> problem? It is very frustrating, it is hardware switch. What it doesn't
> like about linux? Oh

I'm sorry, but I've run out of ideas. I've suggested everything I can think of, and things I'd do if I had your problem. And none of them seemed to solve it.

That W worked and L didn't is completely beyond my comprehension. A KVM switch isn't a complex device; I can't imagine how to design one that'd act like yours does.

Try a different one? From a store that will take it back if it doesn't work? Here's a bunch of them:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kvm+switch+dvi&t=ffsb&ia=products

--
Glenn English