Re: debian 8

On 13/04/2015, Petter Adsen <petter@synth.no> wrote:
<snip>

> I do not know if this will solve your problem, but I found a manual for
> what I believe is your machine on Acer's website, and put it on my
> Dropbox account for you:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/09lfo01vnl9z9d7/UM_asE5-571_531_551_521_511_EN_Win8.1_v2.pdf?dl=0
>
> Page 49 describes how to remove the battery pack, so with that guide in
> hand you can try to do it yourself without handing it in for a two week
> wait. I can't imagine that doing this would in any way affect your
> warranty.

Hello.

I apologise for asking this, but, as the dropbox web site requires
javascript, and, in the top right corner of the screen, is <Sign In>,
could you please send to me (off-list) by email, a copy of the PDF
file?

Depending on the limits of your email facilities, I should be able to
receive it, if you are able to send it.

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby