Re: jessie upgrade sources.list entries?

Sivaram Neelakantan:

> In for a penny, in for a pound.  So I did get the libcurl4* install
> from backports done.  And everything installed swimmingly.  Emacs and
> Rstudio seem to work fine.

Please do not assume that your readers have also read all other threads
you participated in. I have no idea what you are referring to with this.
But anyway, I assume you want to upgrade from wheezy to jessie. If this
is the case you should read (or at least skim) this:

https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/releasenotes

J.
--
When driving at night I find the headlights of oncoming vehicles very
attractive.