Re: Need a calculator that knows about coulombs

On Tuesday 22 December 2015 20:52:59 John Hasler wrote:

> Units may be what you want:
>
> You have: (.007 coulomb)/(119 volt)
> You want: farad
>         * 5.8823529e-05
>         / 17000
> You have: (14 ampere)*(2.3 second)
> You want: coulomb
>         * 32.2
>         / 0.031055901

Installed it.  Now I need to teach myself how to use it.  I have to plead
lack of formal education on the subject, I have only spent the last 65+
years doing electronic magic, generally making other folks designs work
again, or if I have to put the smoke back in after the mirror broke the
third time, redesign it for much stronger mirrors.

All on an 8th grade education and the ability to read phonetically. Its
been quite a ride so far, but I had a pulmonary embolism a year ago last
May that almost punched my ticket and which may have slowed me down. I
hope I can manage to learn this too.

Thanks John.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)