Re: Changing default XDB browser w/o GNOME etc.

Hallo,
* Thomas Schmidt [Sun, Dec 13 2015, 10:32:01AM]:

> > Feels like things that have been established in a sane way (alternatives
> > system and sensible-browser) are now reverted to the chaos we used to
> > manage in the nineties :-(
>
> Well, the kernel has also reverted to the CD drive quirks
> of the 90s. History is chaotic in a cyclical way.

Don't get me started... some things start rotting quickly when the user base
is shrinking.

> Some things stay constant, though.

Or maybe not. Thanks for reminding, I should use the holidays to finally
overhaul my mail setup.

Regards,
Eduard.