Re: KDE "libplasmacomponentsplugin.so is not a valid Qt plugin" after crossgrade?

On 12/09/2015 04:17 AM, Christian Brunotte wrote:
Hello

I've just crossgraded my desktop computer from i386 to amd64, using the wiki
recipe and got everything working so far.

The only problem:
On the lower right corner I have to white/red "do not enter road sign icons"
where "Notifications", "System Tray" and the icons of minimized music players
etc used to be. Also when clicking on the "bean" icon and "+ Add Widgets",
I get a completely empty selection.

-christian-

I don't know..but maybe right-click in the system-tray and choose the system-tray-settings and see if you can find something there!?!

regards,
Jimmy
--
Debian Jessie - KDE 4.14.2  - EXT4 - AMD64 at sda10
Registered Linux User #380263