Re: [OT] Soliciting Advice on e-mail and web-hosting providers

On 7/12/2015 12:16 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Obviously you don't trust your router.  Mine has been reflashed with
> DD-WRT.  Nothing comes in that I don't let in.

Sure, but that is assuming that DD-WRT is all good; which I would be
confident about.  But it also means that those that are "let in", well,
they'll interact with Apache and potentially there is a vulnerability
there that DD-WRT can do nothing about.

Cheers
A.