Re: Differences Between ThinkPad Models

> I have a Lenovo T540p and while I was able to install Debian, then
> Ubuntu and Mint, I have to say this: Wireless doesn't work!

Not sure how it works nowadays, but back in the T60 days at least, the
wireless cards used in those Thinkpads was part of those things you
could choose (tho you often didn't really know was at stake because the
descriptions were not precise enough), so if that's still the case,
there's no guarantee that your T540p has the same wireless card as all
other T540p.

        Stefan