Re: End of hypocrisy ?

Ahoj,

By my mistake i post it directly to Dan - i am sorry! I repost it to
list again...

Dňa Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:07:41 -0700 Don Armstrong <don@debian.org>
napísal:

> On Tue, 05 Aug 2014, Slavko wrote:
> > When i read first time about change default of the init, i believe
> > (or hope?), that there will be choice. And don't matter if this
> > choice will be at install time, or after install... I wrote to this
> > list too, that this is *only* default. But now i read more and more
> > about problems, dependencies from user space and this sounds bad
> > for me. And i start to afraid.
>
> Choice is expensive. Debian doesn't have unlimited developer time. If
> a choice that you would want to be able to make isn't currently
> available, then your only real alternative is to do the work (or
> otherwise cause the work to be done.)

IMO most interesting part of whole thread. It seems, that the thread's
subject is true. The systemd is not the default choice, it will be only
one choice! Is this for what you vote (and others) as member of CTTE?

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk