From: Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Saturday, June 7, 2014 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On 6/6/2014 12:14 PM, Horatio Leragon wrote:

> [...]

Have you ever heard of a spell checker?  I didn't think so.  How about a
dictionary?

>  > Whether you are dyslexic or not is immaterial.  The fact you refuse
> to learn and expect the world to hand feed you is.
>
> The pot calling the kettle black.
>
> You refuse to accept people for what they are. You want to mold them in
> your own conceited image.

No, I just call trolls what they are.

>  > I already have.  And I've figured out that what people like you think
> of me is immaterial.
>

> And do you think that your opinion of me matters to me?

Do you think I care?

> It's obvious you haven't done enuf self-instropection. Or your wife
> wouldn't have left for another man, taking your kids along with her :-)

ROFLMAO!  The personal attacks continue.  But you're wrong here, also.
I am happily married.

> It's obvious you suck at relationship-building and your only companions
> are your computer and beer.

I am excellent at relationship building, as shown by the successful
businesses I've had (and continue to have).

Jerry