Re: In dire need of assistant desperate lively hood involved.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:16:44 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 29 July 2014 15:11:38 Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > i also downloaded a creative cloud setup-exe. from photo shop and
> >
> > > it wont install
>
> You can't install Windows programs directly on Linux - nor Linux ones
> on Windows!  If you are for real, you really need to go back right to
> the beginning.

Someone who has installed Debian is not that ignorant, so there are
two alternatives, both of which spell 't-r-o-l-l', though possibly in
different fonts. And I don't mean that it's intrinsically difficult,
but it's outside the experience of the typical gamer, and I know that
because my son is one. Anything is difficult if you don't understand
the concepts.

--
Joe