Re: Finding a replacement for my ISP's smtp server

Ahoj,

Dňa Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:57:52 +0100 Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk>
napísal:

> Do you really mean "criminal"? Which countries are these which
> criminalise looking at something which is in a public place? Walking
> round with my eyes closed and my brain closed down isn't an attracive
> prospect.

IMO, this is a common mistake, if something is in public place, it
doesn't mean, that it is a public thing. E.g. if i will on the plaza
(it is a public place), then i will still the privacy person :)
My doors and windows are on public side of my home, but when you will
try to open them, you can be considered as stealer, etc.

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk