Re: Finding a replacement for my ISP's smtp server

I think I may have found a fix for this. I found some instructions
which allowed me to check whether or not I had just done a step
correctly before
going on to the next step. At the end a window popped up announcing that
I had completed the setting up correctly, but that it might take up to 2 days
for the setup to take effect. I am waiting, hopefully. Trying
something now may just disrupt the process.