fsck progress not shown on boot with systemd as pid 1

Hello list,

I'm running Jessie (lagging about 5 days behind with the updates) and
use systemd-sysv. Today I noticed that there is no visual feedback from
fsck when checking an ext4 filesystem at boot time. Since it appears the
system is stuck (apart from the HDD LED) I would consdider this a bug.
Is this known? I wanted to check the list first, especially since the
system not fully up-to-date, before filing a bug report. I quick search
didn't bring up any results.

I knew it was a fsck because the messages about 'checking disk after <n>
mounts' were printed on the screen on the previous boot.

Best regards,
Steven