Re: No space left on device (28) but device is NOT full!

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 02:52:52AM -0600, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> On 11/5/2013 1:21 AM, Richard Hector wrote:
> > On 05/11/13 16:51, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> >> Second, you have a serious problem here because it is your root
> >> filesystem that has run out of inodes.  You need to ask yourself why you
> >> have 1.7M files in your rootfs.  That's very dumb.
> >
> > Or perhaps "That's not generally advisable." or similar.
> >
> > Richard
>
> Or perhaps you should remove your politically correct inspired,
> sensitivity trainer ground, colored lenses so you can correctly read and
> comprehend what I typed.

Personally, I would have used "that's really f--king stupid", for my
part.
(Mind, I clarified that I didn't use up those inodes.
Some glitch with popularity-contest, and I'm wondering if I should
file a bug. Something that drastic, I would surprised if it wasn't
already caught, but then, I haven't seen anybody else on here
discussing the same problem. I did NOT manipulate its logrotate stuff,
or anything that should have caused it to do that.)

./t
--
http://tazmandevil.info
taz hungry