Re: " google chrome has stopped updating and no longer supports this version of your O.S."

Yes, I know Debian is more stable than more updated by softwares.

So what will I get and stable version of Chrome will arrive I will get it automatically by Update?

Ralf Mardorf 2013. április 6., szombat napon a következőt írta:
On Sat, 2013-04-06 at 10:55 +0200, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm using Debian Squeeze X86 - 2.6.32-5-686 - and Chrome always show
> me this message.
>

> Why? How to solve this?
>

> Thanks

Building from source, assumed there is a source for Chrome. If Chrom
shouldn't be open source, perhaps only Chromium is open source, than you
could install a minimal up-to-date Linux distro to a virtual machine
running on Squeeze. Debian is a good distro regarding to some aspects
and very bad regarding to other aspects. If you want to run all kinds of
up-to-date software, you need a Linux distro that is up-to-date.