Re: OT - Convert output of byte count to GB count?

Hallo,
* Jerry Stuckle [Sat, Feb 16 2013, 01:36:42PM]:

Funny. I made an example to demonstrate the irrational
effects that numbers have on people, and you both immediately start a
holy war based on it.

> >>Overhead can easily take up 7% of the disk, depending on the file system
> >>being used.
> >
> >Let me rephrase it. Can you provide an example of a freshly created
> >filesystem of a common size with an overhead of at least 7%, i.e. with
> >the free space being less than 93 % of the raw size ?
> >

> How about answering my question.  Exactly which disk do you have

I am with him. There is no real question from you that I could discover
so far, just some attempts to distract attention after not understanding
the point (or even the content) of the original example.

Regards,
Eduard.