Re: Hardware Question about RAM and Capacitors

On Fri, 2013-12-13 at 00:17 -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:
> $20USD

In Germany replacing all the capacitors, also those that are not broken,
does coast a few cents for the capacitors. And in the OPs case perhaps a
six pack beer for the friend too.

Assumed the OP is from Europe, I could mention a company to order
capacitors.

FWIW I had this issues for switching power supply of a mixing console
that is around 4 years old now, when the mixer was around 3 years old. I
don't have this issue for any older equipment, even for other switching
power supplies just resistors failed.