Re: [solved] How to verify install iso?

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 05:13:53AM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Thank you Gregory, this is what I (for what reasons ever, maybe because
> I've got a cold) couldn't find. I clicked on the download and downloaded
> the iso from the same directory ;), but I wasn't aware about it. As far
> as I can see, there is no link for the checksums on the download page.

No, not that I could find anyway. However, it's still possible to get
to it from the web site. For the record:
Go to http://www.debian.org. Choose the CD ISO images link. Choose the
Download CD/DVD images using HTTP or FTP link. Choose the Official
CD/DVD images of the "stable" release link. Choose the link for your
architecture (only tried this for amd64 and i386). Then find the link
for the checksums you want md5, sha1, sha256 ETC. Should this be
easier to locate? Yes.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net