Using an AOS 1600x900 monitor with Wheezy

I am in the process of assembling a new box in which Wheezy will be installed.  The CPU I am planning to use is based on the Intel i5-4670 which has integrated in it the Intel HD4600 GPU.  The mainboard I want to use is a Gigabyte GA-87N.

The monitor I would like to use is an AOS E2051SDN which is capable of a maximum resolution of 1600x900 @ 60Hz, although it is capable of smaller resolutions.  Would the described CPU + integrated GPU with Wheezy be capable of handling this monitor, with or without any special setup?

Regards, Ken Heard