udev problem ?

I am use jessie with KDE.

When I plug my phone I see in /var/log/syslog 2 drives appearing (sdc
and sdd one for the phone, one for the flashcard inside).
They appear as soon as I plug, before I activate the USB storage on the
phone.

When I activate the USB mass storage, nothing happens, /dev/sdc1 and
/dev/sdd1 do not appear.

However if I fdisk /dev/sdc, the partition appears and the device
notifier shows me the device.

So where could be the problem ?

PS: I also tried in MTP mode, but depending on the jessie instance
mtp-probe detects a mtp device, or not...