Re: Re: Shutdown computer after a specific command has been executed

Thank you everyone for joining me in this conversation. And sorry, my Internet wasn't Broadband. It's Dial-up indeed.
Now,  in a nutshell, what I have, is a command that would do the job for me, no matter how long it takes to execute the command. The following could be considered as an example:
$ sudo -i
# apt-get update; apt-get upgrade; shutdown -h now
I would try it myself though. Hope this works.
With thanks,
Muntasim-Ul-Haque