Drivers for Gigabyte GA-H87N mainboard with Intel i5-4670

I am enamoured by the Gigabyte GA-H87N miniATX motherboard with a board size of 17 x 17 cm which I want to use in a mini-ATX or ITX case.  Gigabyte's specifications however contain the following caveat:

"Due to different Linux support conditions provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or third party website."

The chipset at issue is the Intel H87N.  In addition  the CPU I want to use (i5-4670) has integrated in it a GPU, in this case identified as Intel 4600. I did Google seaches but could not find anything I recognized as a driver for that chipset or that GPU.  (The mainboard does have the video outputs, D-sub, DVI-D and HDMI.)

So my question is: can this mainboard with that CPU/GPU and that chipset work properly in a Wheezy box with or without special drivers not already somewhere in the Wheezy package inventory?

Regards, Ken Heard