Request For Sponsor: Bug 731282

I'm told that I need to "file a separate RFS bug against the sponsorship-requests pseudo-package". I have spent hours reading the documentation and I thought that I had done this, I am totally mystified about what else I need to do and how. Has anyone got any helpful suggestions please?

By the way this suggest below from the documentation isn't any help as "reportbug" errors and so does the alternative suggested in the error message.

"We strongly recommend that you report bugs in Debian using the reportbug program. To install and start it, simply run:

# aptitude install reportbug
$ reportbug"