Re: Fwd: Installing Debian inside Windows 7 utilizing VirtualBox

My system specs with debian/Wheezy installed as a Virtual Machine (VM) are:

Processor: Intel ATOM CPU N450 @ 1.66 GHz, 1.67 GHz, 1666 Mhz, 1
core(s), 2 Logical
Installed Memory (RAM): 1.00 GB
OS Name: Windows 7 Starter
System Type: 32-bit operating system, x86-based pc