Re: does grub support wireless keyboard?

Den 22. nov. 2013 06:01, skrev Long Wind:
another question: how to find out if my PC support USB keyboard?
does grub support USB keyboard?
if it support USB KB, does that mean it support wireless keyboard?
I am considering logitech wireless keyboard
I am running wheezy
Thanks!

Hi

My MB is about 1-2 years old, and has native support for USB keyboards which works with the wireless Logitech MK250. Most newer motherboards support USB-keyboards.

The BIOS doesn't really care (or know) whether an USB-keyboard is wireless or not. If it works with cabled USB keyboards, it will work with wireless keyboards.

And if the BIOS supports USB keyboards, they work in GRUB as well :) I have wheezy too btw., works like a charm.

Atle.