Extending fluxbox menu with a script.

I am trying to write a bash script which has this line in it -

mv ~/.fluxbox/menu ~/.fluxbox/menu-$(/bin/date +%Y%m%d-%R); mmaker
fluxbox -f;;

This line is creating a fluxbox menu which ends with these lines -
'		[restart] (Restart)
		[separator]
		[exit] (Exit)
	[end]
[end]'

What I want to do is to add this script onto the end of the first
command, and it is -
#!/bin/bash
# title - submenu

echo		[submenu] (My Menu)
echo		[include] (~/.fluxbox/usermenu)
echo		[end]
echo		[separator]

So the final running command will look like this -
'mv ~/.fluxbox/menu ~/.fluxbox/menu-$(/bin/date +%Y%m%d-%R); mmaker
fluxbox -f; submenu;;'

and the main menu will look like this at the end -
		[restart] (Restart)
		[separator]
		[exit] (Exit)
	[end]