Re: Procedure to uninstall nvidia drivers and restore nouveau

After purging the nvidia drivers with the following command:

#aptitude purge nvidia-kernel-dkms nvidia-glx

The nvidia driver is still present and functioning. During the [failed] purge, I received the message 'No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed'.