New laptop...........

Had to get a new laptop, my 7 year old Acer needs replacing bought a
Toshiba C50D Satellite.

But can't get into the BIOS by the way that is posted on the net. Press
F2 before powering up.

Tried Esc and Del and a combination of all three.

Anyone have any ideas how it might be done? I might be stuck with
having to use Windows. [sad]

TIA
Charlie
    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	It is well to remember that the entire population of the
	universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others.
	-- John Andrew Holmes, Jr.