Re: software for (reminder) recommendation

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 10:07:04PM +0800, lina wrote:
> I checked most, seems none has "pop up" action before the events.

By default, when will print out your appointments for the next two
weeks when you run it. This interval is configurable of course, both
forward in time, and back in time. I have my when configured to show
me events for today and tomorrow. I simply put:

when

in my $HOME/.bash_profile. So, since I use the text console
exclusively, I see any upcoming events as the last thing before the
shell prompt every time I login.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net