Re: debug method related for color patches

On Tue, 2013-11-12 at 02:13 +0530, Jeffrin Jose wrote:
> i would like to know where to start debugging

Since you don't know what software does cause the issue, I would start
troubleshooting by replacing the graphics driver instead of randomly
debugging software by using e.g. strace.

I can't use the radeon driver for sane 3D acceleration with my ATI card,
it does work, but is much to slow, but if I would experience the issue
you've got, I would try this driver, resp. since I don't need 3D
acceleration, I would use the vesa driver for test purpose.

Assumed you shouldn't need an expensive graphics, you perhaps should buy
a second hand NVIDIA graphics and use the graphics that does work better
for you.

I've got an integrated ATI and just in case a NVIDI PCIe card. If the
used graphics should have negative impact for real-time audio, using
linux-rt, I sometimes switch the graphics.

I don't know what version of gtk3 you're using, but current "stable"
version from upstream is a PITA, my ~/.xsession-errors often is spammed
with output that is useful when compiling, but useless at runtime.

Regards,
Ralf