Re: Procedure to uninstall nvidia drivers and restore nouveau

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 04:50:36PM +0000, Curt wrote:
> On 2013-11-11, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> >
> > I suspect that xorg.conf will not be removed, even not when using purge.
> >
> Will the nouveau driver be "unblacklisted" after the purge?

Ask yourself - "Would you, as system administrator, expect this?" then
maybe. The other consideration is that if the details are in a
configuration file that the system administrator has changed then I
think no, but you will see a message from dpkg along the lines of
"directory xxx not empty so not removed" I think.

You could always try it and see.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X