Re: Why Debian

Le 11.11.2013 14:42, Chris Bannister a écrit :
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 06:41:42PM +0100,
berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
way: I always use reply all, and it does not seems to send mails to
the sender too.

Policy is to reply to list ONLY.

On the other hand, if I use the normal reply, it only reply to the
sender.

That is the expected behaviour, but then obviously the list won't rec
it. If your MUA hasn't got a "reply to list" function, then you'll have
to handcraft the headers, so that only the list gets the message.

Another way is to get an MUA which has got the "reply to list" function.

Mine have only two reply functions ( roundcube ):

"reply to" which reply only to sender
"reply to all" which, for the ml, reply to the whole ml.

It sounds like a pretty good behavior to me.