How to use the debian installation iso for installing packages using aptitude

Greetings all.

This is what I am trying to do.

I have the three dvd iso of debian. I installed debian without
internet connection using the first iso image. Now I want to use these
iso files to download and installing any packages that can be done
through aptitude without using interent. I have internet but I want it
to be second preference.

This is what I managed to do until now:

1) I created a folder name dvd1-mountpoint in my /home folder

2) Next I mounted the iso using the command
    mount path/to/iso dvd1-mountpoint/ -o loop

3) Next I created a symbolic link to the mounted folder in the /media folder
    ln -s dvd1-mountpoint/ /media/apt1

4) Then i ran the following command
    apt-cdrom -d=/media/apt1/ add

I got the following output

root@Innovator:/home/neo1691# apt-cdrom -d=/media/apt1 add

Using CD-ROM mount point /media/cdrom/
Identifying.. [d4c7effe2075e9ba0b4db99a257fba65-2]
Scanning disc for index files..
Found 0 package indexes, 0 source indexes, 0 translation indexes and 0
signatures
W: Failed to mount '/dev/sr0' to '/media/cdrom/'
E: Unable to locate any package files, perhaps this is not a Debian
Disc or the wrong architecture?

Any help? I want to say some bandwidth as it is not cheap here, and is very slow

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav