Re: Re: Driver for a TP-LINK USB wireless adapter.

You might have some luck with the firmware-atheros package.  Install it
and add a line ath9k in /etc/modules.

HTH

Hi there!!

I've installed the package you've suggested and loaded all of its modules (not just ath9k) to the kernel by the modprobe command. unfortunately, this didn't solve the problem since the 'wicd' network manager which I use to configure my network connections isn't able to detect the TP-LINK wireless device. I also don't know what's its interface name to provide it to the 'wicd' network manager. hope you've a solution.

Thanks in advance!!

atar.