Re: the continuing disappointment of Debian 7

On 06/29/2013 03:07 PM, Jeff Shearer wrote:

Iceweasel crashes all the time and cannot play flash

What Flash player are you using? If you're using the default Gnash, which is an open source version made by people reverse engineering Adobe's Flash, then that might be the problem. Gnash never works well for me. On new installs, one of the first things I do is remove Gnash, and install Adobe's Flash player.