"termcap-compat" is still referenced in the Debian FAQ

Noticed that "termcap-compat" is referenced in one of the FAQ questions on the website (http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/debian-faq.en.txt, 4.7). The package does not exist on Wheezy, nor apparently (according to the package history) since 2005. I'm unsure whether to file this as a bug against the FAQ or the fact that the package is missing.

If I have a program to which I do not have the source (commercial EDA tool) and it requires libtermcap.so.2, how do I satisfy this program the Debian Way?

--
--Joseph Lenox, BS, MS
I'm an engineer. I solve problems.