Re: INSTALLATION OF DEBIAN IN WINDOWS XP

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 07:05:25PM +0530, KANDREGULA SAIAJAY wrote:
>    Hello sir,

Hello madam,

>    I want to install debian O.S in my windows xp 32 bit P.C ..
>    Can u give the step by step procedure for it with images(if possible) ..

Debian is an operating system, not an application.

Do you want to:
 * Start the installer from Windows XP? http://goodbye-microsoft.com/
 * Install Debian into a Virtual Machine? Set up the Virtual Machine
   first, and then boot from a Debian Installer CD
   (http://www.debian.org/CD/) and follow the instructions.
 * Install Debian using CoLinux, Cygwin or some other toolkit? Let us
   know, as it's rather more complicated.