Re: PHP code won't run (SOLVED)

On 6/21/2013 8:39 PM, Gary Roach wrote:
On 06/21/2013 05:28 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 6/21/2013 8:25 PM, Gary Roach wrote:
I found the problem. When using Blowfish I just click on the browser
button to view the page. Blowfish is using the URL file:///var/www/....
to access the files. The index.html file doesn't work right when
accessed this way. If I hand enter localhost/index.html everything works
fine. I don't know how to fix Blowfish yet but can work around the
problem. Anyone know how to get Blowfish to use the localhost instead of
file:/ .

Gary R.

Yes, you're telling Blowfish to browse the file - it's doing exactly
what you tell it to do.  You can't use the browse button to access
files through Apache (there is no file directory available by default).

Too bad. The buttons handy. By the way, I don't know were I got
"Blowfish - an encription routine - instead of Bluefish editor.

Thank you all.

Gary R.

Ah, OK.  I just thought it was another browser I had never heard of :)

Yes, I do know Blowfish the encryption routine.