Issue with VirtualBox + netinst

Hello all,

I'm seeing the following issue with netinst (both 6.0.7 and 7.0 RC1) and VirtualBox (4.1.18_Ubuntu r78361):

- the installer detects/configures the network normally, however when it comes to mirror selection it reports that the "release might not be supported by this mirror" for every mirror - the solution which worked for me: change the adapter to PCnet-PCI II (from the default Intel 100/1000) AND change the networking from NAT to Bridged

My question is:
- is there a bug for this in the bugtracker? (I searched around a little bit, but couldn't find anythin)
- should I file a bug for this? If so, for which package?

Regards,
Attila Balazs