Re: prettify audacious? - sid, xfce desktop

On 4/14/13, Joonas Sarajärvi <muep@iki.fi> wrote:
> 2013/4/14 Zenaan Harkness <zen@freedbms.net>:
>> The screenshot on http://www.audacious-media-player.org/ looks rather
>> nice.
>>
>> Running audacious looks ugly - plain gray GTK ui.
>>
>> How do I make my audacious look like the screenshot?
>
> In the screenshot, Audacious seems to be using what looks a lot like
> the Adwaita theme for GTK 3.

Must be newer version of audacious only.

I'm on sid. Have to wait until after wheezy released?

Audacious 3.2.4 (sid) has chunky/blocky old GTK3 interface.
No option under File->Preferences for skins, only Audio, Network,
Playlist, Plugins.
View->Interface has only "GTK Interface" and "Winamp Classic Interface".
Should I be seeing the skins from /usr/share/ or .local/share ??

thanks
zenaan