Re: root password

95% of the time, replies go to the list only, you need to be subscribed.
(Silly, I know -- since it's an open list!)
It is also list policy that you don't CC posters unless requested.
I assume new posters expect a personal reply.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 06:14:48AM -0400, Robert B McKittrick wrote:
> my system 6.0.7 does notm recognize the root password I gave it when
> installing. is there any way to reset root without reinstalling?

There has already been one good reply to your question, did you not
see it?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X