Re: Information not on relavant man page - where to find on WEB?

Richard Owlett wrote:
[snip]

I saw that mentioned in passing once. This time I browsed
its man page. By the breadth of options it may be overkill
but it appears capable. I am impressed with the additional
documentation available. So far I've had a quick look at
http://wiki.debian.org/SettingUpSignedAptRepositoryWithReprepro
http://www.jejik.com/articles/2006/09/setting_up_and_managing_an_apt_repository_with_reprepro/

http://git.debian.org/?p=mirrorer/reprepro.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/manual.html;hb=HEAD

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=mirrorer/reprepro.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/FAQ;hb=HEAD

A detailed read and link following should keep me occupied
for a while.
There are advantages to retirement ;)
Thanks.

It turns out that dpkg-scanpackages was actually the tool for my job. But it took reading the various flavors of reprepro documentation to make things "click".