Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 12:04 -0300, João Luis Meloni Assirati wrote:
> Em 09-04-2013 11:26, Ralf Mardorf escreveu:

> >> Your response is anything but civilized. It is arrogant, not to say
> >> irrational. You initially used as a model of the uncivilized the "banana
> >> republics", that are just poor countries that are economically exploited
> >> and politically dominated by powerful empires (as the standard
> >> definition, not the one that you made up) and now you imply that all
> >> muslims are terrorists. You must take more caution with words and
> >> thoughts in an "international mailing list". And by the way, Konrad
> >> Lorenz was a nazi that later denied everything he said about jews and
> >> racist ideas. Maybe you learned your incoherence from him?
> > Stop spreading lies about me. I never made any claim about terrorism.
>
> Yes you did in an implicit form, like I said. You implied that muslims
> kill the ambassador of a foreign nation/country/society when somebody
> discredited their prophet. Anyone can read this.
>
> > And being poor doesn't mean that there is the need to vote with bullets
> > as it is done in those countries.
>
> I don't understand what you want to say here.
>
> >   Konrad Lorenz was a behavioral
> > scientist and his work is respected and important. A NAZI? Maybe, maybe
> > not,
>
> He was both and I don't know which is worse when discussing human
> civilizations: to cite an animal behavior scientist or  to cite a nazi.
> Much harm was already done when trying to "apply" darwinism do social
> sciences.
>
> >   but if you call me a NAZI you've got a problem now. Get me?!
>
> I never called you a nazi. I was just pointing Konrad Lorenz's
> incoherence in his political life and comparing to the incoherence of
> your post. I know it may be painful for a german to be compared to a
> nazi, as may be painful to a muslin to be compared to a terrorist. It is
> painful to me to see the expression "banana republic" (my country was a
> banana republic for a long time and it still is in some sense) as a
> model of lack of civilization. Maybe you realize now that political
> correctness is important.
>
> > You should respect freedom of expression
>
> This is valid for everyone, including you. I fail to see when I
> disregarded freedom of expression.
>
> >   and stop making conclusions
> > about me or anybody else.
> >

> I never took any conclusion about you. I was commenting about what you
> have written.

Ok, no hard feelings! Let's stop it. I still disagree that political
correctness is helpful. FWIW Germans can be black, Germans can be
Muslims, _without_  migrations background and Germans could have
migrations backgrounds, e.g. coming from "banana republics". It doesn't
help to hide truth just because it's uncomfortable. I'm neither blond
nor do I have blue eyes. I only asked t stop spreading "MICROSOFT HIRED
THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE" and directly asked to continue at
Debian off-topic. I guess I'll filter this thread now as being junk.