Re: -- SPAM --Organic SEO for Debian.org

On Mon, 2013-04-01 at 11:56 +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On 4/1/13, Robert Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 03:08:34PM +0000, Mark Peterson wrote:
> >
> >        ........snip of offensive crap..........
> >
> > Not only does this clueless spammer post his drivel, he does it in HTML!
>
> For those who want to be marked _up_ in the world. More gold stars and
> smileys ... and ... omg .. ponies .. yay yay yay!

Since it's the first of April, let's be jokers. The original spam was
detected as spam here, I manually deleted the first reply to this spam,
since it wasn't detected as spam here, but hey, it's the first of April,
so we should behave like idiots and reply to spam.

Yes, please more spam, we need it and please, always reply to spam!
If we do it often enough, one day no filter will be able to sort out
spam and that's what we want! This spam already isn't detected as spam
anymore!
Follow me!

--
International Computer Driving Licence Advanced
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=agbogbloshie+images