Re: Recommendations for Linux-friendly Blu-Ray writing drives?

On 16/03/13 11:18 PM, David Christensen wrote:
On 03/16/13 16:05, Gary Dale wrote:
I've had my own problems with Pioneer BD writers. I never got a 207 to
work with Linux either. Moreover, they refuse to publish a firmware
updater for anything but Windows. That could be what's causing your
problem. If you have a Windows machine you can connect the writer to,
try updating the firmware first.

Yuck.

Does anybody have any recommendations for Linux-friendly Blu-Ray writing drives?

David

LG and ASUS have worked well for me.