Re: using microphone

Le 16/03/2013 18:38, berenger.morel@neutralite.org a écrit :

Le 16.03.2013 18:36, Erwan David a écrit :
Le 16/03/2013 18:34, berenger.morel@neutralite.org a écrit :

Well, I could think that skype's package is wrong and have not set
the dependency to pulseaudio, but it would be really strange that
mumble suffer the same problem, no?
But I'll try anyway...

skype works for me without pulseaudio, only alsa/.

So... I wonder what is the problem... I tried all entries in input with
both skype and mumble, and could not had the mic working...

You may also play with th mixer settings (using kde I use kmix, and some channels are hidden)