Re: Chromium on Sid Very Slow

Am 15.03.2013 um 14:56 schrieb Morel Bérenger:

Le Jeu 14 mars 2013 20:39, David Baron a écrit :
This is supposed to be the fastest browser but not right now.

I think that when you read "XXX is the YYYest in the world" then you are
trying to use a software for which people are paid to lie.
Well, it does not help, I know, but think a little about that.

I don't know chromium on Sid.

Chromium of Squeeze has problems (oldish, many modern features not supported, some sites cause crashes of the tab). Google-chrome for debian also crashes sometimes.

On iMac, iPhone, Win (XP, Vista, 7) Chrome has the same leading edge features as Safari, but performs a lot faster than Safari and Firefox.

From my experience (as a web-developer I have to use all the major browsers) Chrome is the *best*.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer